Are you looking for cosy and affordable accommodation in Arusha? Do you prefer to stay in a home-like atmosphere? Do you want to experience local life?
Then welcome to Nyumbani Hostel!
'Nyumbani' in Swahili means 'home', and that's exactly what we are providing here in Arusha.
It doesn't matter if it is before or after you climb Mount Kilimanjaro or Mount Meru, before or after you go on safari in one of the National Parks in the Northern Circuit, or if you are doing a World-Wide trip, we offer you a “nyumbani” (home) far away from home.
We can help you to find a good topic for any thesis for school or university.
We can organize:
- Safaris and Mountain Climbing
- Hiking Tours: Waterfalls, hot springs, forests and Lake Duluti
- Cultural Tour: Maasai Market & villages
- Traveling: By bus, train, airplane and connection routes to other cities like Mosh, Tanga, Lushoto, Dodoma, Dar es Salaam and Zanzibar Island, where we have partners to stay with.
We have both traveled a lot through Tanzania and we know the places personally.
So how about a trip to the Rock Arts in Kondoa or the 120.000 years old footprints at the slopes of Oldonyo Lengai Mountain close to Lake Natron?
No matter the adventure you're looking for, Daketi Safari can help!
- We can do sports together
- We can teach you how to cook Tanzanian Food
- We will enjoy the nightlife together
- We can put you in contact with a reputable tailor to get quality Tanzanian clothes
- We can call a hairdresser if you are interested in braiding your hair
- We can contact an experienced teacher if you want to learn Swahili
- We inform you about everything that is going on in and around Arusha so that you are always up to date
- We give you a ride in our car as often as possible going to movie nights, parties, markets, performances and other events
- We give you insider tips and help you any time of the day/night
- We tell you the real prices for buses, fruits, vegetables, souvenirs, so you pay the fair price every time (Bargaining is a must in Tanzania!)
Come and experience what Nyumbani Hostel offers for you!
Do you want to volunteer? Are you looking for an Internship or Work experience?
Due to the increased demand of affordable and well organized placements we created Viva Tanzania!
Viva stands for
V = Volunteering I = Internships
V = Vacation A = Accommodation
You will be accommodated in Nyumbani Hostel together with other volunteers, interns and travelers. Check out our website here and find out more! You can also send an email to email@example.com to get more information.